FreeSWITCH IP PBX
In the present era of cloud computing, it is imperative that a competitive enterprise updates itself with state of the art technology especially with communications. More and more entities are switching over to reliable IP PBX phone systems from the obsolete PBX.
FreeSWITCH IP PBX is an open source, soft PBX solution which delivers audio and/or video, and data content. FreeSWITCH IP PBX can also provide a vast array of services which can be custom built with minimum changes in the available communications infrastructure at your premises and with minimum space requirements.
FreeSWITCH IP PBX can also be extended to provide additional features such as conferencing, XML-RPC control of live calls, Interactive voice response (IVR), text to speech/automatic speech recognition (TTS/ASR) and VoIP such as SIP, H.323, Jingle and a plethora of various such services which can be developed with very simple programming. Easy integration of the FreeSWITCH IP PBX with the existing PSTN network and compatibility with various such systems is an added advantage.
Using VoIP Gateways and an intranet (LAN or WAN), FreeSWITCH IP PBX brings forth greater mobility to your organization and more versatile long distance communication which reduces operational costs over the longer horizon. Many VoIP services like Skype offer free calling within their network thus with the FreeSWITCH IP PBX it is possible to overcome huge budget outflows over phone bills. Thus, FreeSWITCH IP PBX offers greater flexibility at a lesser cost by providing voice/data, video and multimedia using a single network.
Key Features of FreeSWITCH IP PBX Software
- Unlimited extensions
- Unlimited Auto attendants
- Unlimited Voice Mail Boxes
- Cell Phone Integration
- Integrated/Overhead Paging (PA system)
- Remote Phones
- Advance User Interface (including Find me/Follow Me, Unified Messaging, Call recordings)
- Caller ID Customization
- CRM Integration
Advantages of the FreeSWITCH IP PBX System
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Web /GUI based configuration
- Significant savings over international and long distance calls using VoIP
- Simple configuration
- Compatibility among different SIP systems
- Easy up-gradation
- Ease in extension of lines
- Better customer support and better productivity
- Extensive array of features including roaming.
to know how we can help you.