Telecom API (Application Programming Interface) Development Services
Telecom API is a building block to develop a web, cloud or mobile application with the telecommunication features. The Telecom API works as a middleware between your user, who wants to take a communication related action and your mobile or web application. This allows your customers to leverage benefit of telecom features. At the same time, it allows your developers to integrate different Telecom features in the application to serve your customers without getting into details of the VoIP, Protocol, Carrier and other related details.
How It Works?
- The Telecom API will be integrated into your web or mobile application
- Your customer will interact with your system/app via browser, mobile app or traditional telephone
- The customer will initiate any telecom function such as send/ receive message or call
- The Telecom API will run and satisfy the customer’s request.
There are different types of Telecom API available in the market. We offer custom API Development services for Telecom operators, system integrators, web developers, mobile developers and other professional. We offer Telecom API Development for the following:
- Incoming Calling
- Outbound Calling
- Call Tracking
- Call Bridging
- Send SMS
- Receive SMS
- IVR menu
- Text to Speech Conversion
- Call Recording
- Media Play
- Payment Integration
- MMS and RCS
- Call Center
- SIP Dialer
- Message Broadcasting
- VoIP Softswitch
- And more
We offer hybrid Telecom API development, too. The hybrid/blended API will have the functionality of more than two functionalities.
Key Benefits of Telecom API Development:
- Single API can be used for multiple application developments
- Integrating Telecommunication functionalities in the web or mobile application without getting into coding details
- More Productivity
- Less development cost
- Improved resource utilization
- Better customer catering
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Improved ROI
- And more
to know how we can help you.